The 3rd International Conference on Condition Monitoring of Machinery in Non-Stationary Operations (CMMN02013) will be held in Ferrara (Italy) during the 8th, 9th and lOth of May 2013.
The main objective of the CMMNO'2013 conference is to bring together the scientific community to discuss the major advances of condition monitoring of machinery in non-stationary conditions. It aims to create a meeting for scientists and practicing engineers throughout the world to present their latest advances, research findings and ideas in this scientific field.
- Noise and vibration of machines
- Condition monitoring in non-stationary operations
- Vibro-acoustic diagnosis of machinery
- Signal processing
- Pattern recognition
- Monitoring and diagnostic systems
- Modelling of dynamics and faults in machinery
- Mechatronic machinery diagnostics
All the papers will be peer-reviewed to guarantee a high level conference.
All the accepted papers will be published by Springer in a book entitled:
CONDITION MONITORING OF MACHINERY IN NON-STATIONARY OPERATIONS
Best MSSP award paper: one selected paper will be awarded with publication in Mechanical Systems and Signal Processing.